To fulfill your destiny, you must first find your mission, which is a limitless, passionate force that leads you down a road designed just for you. You’ll grow closer to defining who you are and why you’re alive as you continue along this path, finding out new methods to build the life you want to live.
The greatest brains in history have used this tremendous feeling of purpose to drive their passions, and so can you. With the help of these 15 inspirational thoughts of the day, you can start living a life of meaning right now.
- “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” ―Oprah Winfrey
- “I believe purpose is something for which one is responsible; it’s not just divinely assigned.” ―Michael J. Fox
- “If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger―something that matters.” ―Blake Mycoskie
- “The self is made, not given.” ―Barbara Myerhoff
- “Lean forward in your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.” ―Mary Anne Radmacher
- “The secret of success is persistence.” ―Benjamin Disraeli
- “Having a sense of purpose is having a sense of self. A course to plot is a destination to hope for.” ―Bryant H. McGill
- “What am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question.” ―Margaret Atwood
- “People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.” ―John C. Maxwell
- “I would argue that nothing gives life more purpose than the realization that every moment of consciousness is a precious and fragile gift.” ―Steven Pinker
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ―Maya Angelou
- “Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.” ―Washington Irving
- “No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.” ―Denis Waitley
- “We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal.” ―Mary Kay Ash
- “When you stay on purpose and refuse to be discouraged by fear, you align with the infinite self, in which all possibilities exist.” ―Wayne Dyer
You’ve already won half the battle when you take the initiative to change your thinking. Thoughts are really powerful. It’s possible that you can change the world if you believe you can. However, purpose must be followed by action, and action must be carried out with faith.
As usual, feel free to contact iSchoolConnect if you need any assistance with your career or educational options. Or even if you’re in need of some inspiration!