Kindergarten is regarded as the foundation of the learning journey of a child. As a sturdy start supports a child in remaining forward of the learning curve, pre-schools play a significant role in preparing a child for his future. This is particularly true in today’s time because things are moving fast, and novice technologies and concepts are emerging fast. Hence, the need arises to sharpen children’s creative and thinking abilities. Kindergarten helps kids in sharpening their skills; hence, they can adapt themselves to new changes quickly and efficiently.
The advancement of kindergarten
In the previous few years, kindergarten has advanced from being a mere learning center that teaches kids writing and reading skills because today, it concentrates on forming children’s motor and cognitive skills besides preparing them to move ahead to primary school. Still, these pre-schools focus their learning intentions around these goals, but they are also augmenting their teaching approach. Kindergarten in Denver, CO, leaves no stone unturned to begin preparing the little kids for twenty-first-century competencies.
The approach of a kindergarten
A kindergarten, with its creative play, language immersion, problem-solving, and exploration approach, prepares the pre-schoolers for a positive future in a classroom and beyond it. It works to form a lifelong love of learning via its supportive and warm learning surroundings. Kindergarten teachers become the early childhood experts who dedicate themselves to preparing young kids to take their little steps into the bigger and wider world.
The five pillars of a kindergarten program
The five pillars of the kindergarten program that help in preparing kids for the future are:
- Excelerate– Kindergarten works to develop individualistic focus as well as accelerated growth of children in writing, numeracy, and reading skills.
- Future-Ready – It also helps pre-schoolers to become familiar with coding, robotics, and STEM-based activities. Additionally, this institution helps kids in getting engaged in various activities that would improve their logical thinking.
- iCare – Kindergarten also introduces kids to various concepts of community services and environmental awareness.
- iPlay – Every child gets conducive play surroundings, and kids also get the choice regarding how to play, what to play, and with whom they can play when they study in a kindergarten. Additionally, they are encouraged to learn teamwork, independence, and decision-making skills.
- Multi-faceted learning– The Kindergarten program realizes that every child possesses a unique flair and interest, and kindergarten students get involved in a huge range of activities that gauge their interest levels.
The program highlights
Some terms, such as K1-K3, are used to describe the Early Childhood Program.
- K1 is meant 3 years old.
- K2 signifies 4-year-olds.
- K3 is meant for 5-6-year-olds.
If you choose Kindergarten in Denver, CO, where your little one can take admission, then he will spend nearly 85 – 90 percent of the day learning any language like Spanish, French, or Chinese. All the teachers of this kindergarten are native speakers though they are also proficient in English. This institution works to prepare young children for the expectations of kindergarten and improved achievement in life as well as academics.